Landrick gives a whole new look to building WordPress sites with Elementor. It includes brand new features and an improved Elementor, various shortcodes and pre-built layouts, various portfolio layouts, swipe techniques, and more. You can use Elementor to create custom pages as needed. As you’ll find out while reading this guide, the Landricks option is very easy to implement.
- Over 70 versatile demos.
- Integrate with WooCommerce’s foreword design.
- WooCommerce has its own theme options panel.
- Creatively designed mega menu.
- Adjust in real time.
- Includes Contact Form 7.
- WooCommerce is ready to use.
- Built with Bootstrap 4, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Optimized for speed, SEO, mobile friendliness, high conversion rate optimization and unlimited customization.
- Drag and drop page design with Elementor (build pages with the power of Elementor!).
- One-click demo importer.
- Custom post types (Portfolio, Job, Job, Company, Profile).
- Custom single page.
- Create unlimited menus.
- Fully compatible with Gutenberg.
- Dynamic Colors, Popup Builder.
- Deep integration with WooCommerce.
- Google Fonts.
- Available breadcrumbs.
- The clean, modern and functional design can be used for any type of website.
- Width and frame layout.
- Advanced Portfolios (create unlimited portfolios with 2, 3 or 4 columns).
- Custom widgets.
- Ready for kids theme.
- Different variants of the sidebar.
- Responsive layout.
- Customize 404 page themes.
- Customize maintenance page design.
- Custom page designs are coming soon.
Changelog – WordPress Version Update 5.8.2 – Minor CSS updated